Anita Lee, J.D., LL.M
Anita Lee is an attorney who practices in ERISA Retirement Benefits Taxation, Business law, and Tax controversy.
ERISA & Retirement Benefits Taxation:
- Advice and counsel on compliance rules regarding the Rollover Business Start-up structure.
- Advice and counsel on prohibited transaction rules and corrections for violations.
- Advice and counsel on 401(k) Plan administration rules and regulations.
- Advice and counsel regarding fixing common plan mistakes through the EPCRS and VFCP.
- Business formation.
- Advice and counsel on general corporate matters.
- Small business transactions.
- Contract review and draft.
- Taxation of business entities.
- Seek relief for individuals for excise taxes imposed from late Required Minimum distributions.
- Seek relief for 401(k) Plan administrators for taxes imposed for failure to file and late filing of 401(k) Plan Form 5500.
- Seek relief for Corporations for penalties imposed for late Corporate filings.
- Resolve disputes for individuals against the IRS regarding under-reporter issues and reversing determinations through audit re-consideration.
- Settlements with the IRS (Offer In Compromise and Currently non-collectible status) for individual tax matters.
In Anita's spare time, she volunteers at the University of Washington Federal Tax Clinic in Seattle, where she represents individuals with tax matters against the IRS.
University of Washington School of Law, LL.M.
Seattle University School of Law, J.D.
Seattle University, B.A.
Admitted to practice law in Washington State, November 2011.